Monday, November 4, 2013

My Favorite Things: Epicure

On this installment of #JiggleyMommysFavThings is EPICURE!
I don't think I need to get into too much detail about why Epicure products are wonderful - they really speak for themselves. I started using Epicure because I wanted to find a lower sodium, healthier alternative to spices and dips. And Epicure gives just that. They use high quality ingredients in all of their products which really shows.
For the month of November I'm teaming up with Donna McAuley-Forsyth, an independent Epicure Consultant, to bring you some awesome deals and giveaways.
The Deets:
  • Each week, everyone who placed an order, will get their name put into a draw for an awesome weekly giveaway (draws will be held on Sunday evenings)
  • At the end of the month, everyone who placed an order throughout the month will get their name put into a draw for a GRAND PRIZE. (final draw will be held on Nov 30)
  • For any order over $65, you'll get your choice of Creamy Ranch or Chipotle Bacon Cheddar dip FREE!
  • Plus you can take advantage of some great specials this month. 
Donna has set up an online order HERE - so you can start your shopping ASAP (just make sure you attach your order to the Jiggley Mommy 'party', so your name can go in for the draws!) , but you can also contact her directly for product questions and to order or to set up a party, if you'd like (which is another way to get lots of free or discounted products).
Throughout the month I'll try to review different products or share with you one of my favorite recipes using Epicure.
I'll kick things off with Taco Seasoning. I seriously had a mini anxiety attack when I ran out and couldn't find the full bottle I knew I had bought. I add this spice blend to many of my different recipes including, home made tacos, taco salad, fajitas, stuffed peppers, chili, tortilla soup and even meatballs. I feel good about using this seasoning since it's fairly low in sodium compared to other taco seasonings out there.
Need a quick and easy supper? Why not try Epicure tacos? Just as easy as picking up a taco kit.
All you need is: lean ground beef, taco seasoning, taco shells, diced onions, diced tomatoes, shredded lettuce, shredded cheese, salsa and sour cream.
What to do: Brown your ground beef with your onions, mix in 2 tbsp taco seasoning and a 3/4c of water, and reduce over med heat. Serve in taco shells (I prefer soft tortillas, myself) with cheese, lettuce, tomatoes, sour cream, and salsa - or any other taco topping you'd like. JiggleyBoy LOVES taco night when he makes his own taco. They are so customizable... use ground chicken, whole wheat tortilla shells, shredded spinach, add some diced avocado... the possibilities are endless. :)

**As with ALL other #JiggleyMommysFavThings, I am not paid or asked to promote any service or product. If I'm writing about it, it means that I genuinely like and/or use a product or service, and want to share it with you. I do not do it to benefit myself in any way. **

No comments:

Post a Comment